Golden Rule Services offers free, confidential, low-stress rapid testing for HIV, Hep C and other sexually transmitted diseases (STD). We accept both appointments and walk ins, Call 916-427-4653 to schedule an appointment, or for more information.
Detection is the first step in prevention. Stop the spread of HIV one simple test at a time.The OraQuick ADVANCE® Rapid HIV-1/2 Antibody Test detects antibodies to HIV-1 and HIV-2 in 20 minutes.
- Provides results in 20 minutes, enabling patients to learn their status in a single visit and allows HIV positive patients to be connected to care immediately.
- Approved for oral fluid, plasma, fingerstick or venipuncture whole blood specimens. Ideal for both clinical and non-clinical settings.
- Greater than 99% agreement with confirmatory Western blot.1
- CLIA-waived for oral fluid, fingerstick and venipuncture whole blood and offers the ability to test in non-traditional testing environments, such as outreach programs and mobile testing clinics.
- Offers patients accurate HIV testing without the need for blood or needles. Pain-free testing with oral fluid means more people get screened, more HIV positive patients are connected to care and fewer people are exposed.
The FDA approved INSTI™ for the discovery of antibodies to HIV-1 in whole blood, finger stick blood, or plasma specimens.
- Results in as little as 60 seconds
- Proven accuracy of ≥ 99.8% Sensitivity and ≥ 99.5% Specificity
- Proven early detection
- Easy to use and understand